Lake Nelson Adventist Academy empowers students, grades 9-12, to be wise and determined individuals who choose to live a Christ-centered life and develop a full awareness of their civic responsibility.
At LNAA we prioritize students developing a personal relationship with Jesus through various opportunities such as Weekly Encounter Service, Annual Spiritual Retreat.
Academically, students have an opportunity to grow with honors classes, AP classes, and dual-credit classes.
Students can also join the Athletics Program in sports such as soccer, basketball, and volleyball.
At LNAA students are guided to discover talents through various activities within the Performance Arts Program. Programs such as the Christmas Programs, Gospel Concert, Science and History Fairs give the students an opportunity to blossom. Classes such as Communication and Fine Arts heighten students’ interest and exposure to the arts.
The strong music program is unsurpassed by other private schools in our community with an orchestra, choir, and band.
AP Courses & Honor Classes
Two AP courses: Economics and Calculus.
Honor classes: English, Algebra, Chemistry.
College Classes - Dual Credit
Five college classes with dual credit are offered: Micro-Economics, Macro-Economics, Calculus, Business, and Statistics.
National Honors Society
Each year a nominated group of students who excel in the areas of scholarship, service, leadership, and character are inducted into this premier organization for outstanding achievement.
Grades 9 – 12 participate in a three day off-campus experience. Students have the opportunity to connect or re-connect with God, join various break-out sessions, physical activities, socialize and build relationships.
This newsletter is produced and edited by the High School students and published every quarter.
Thank God it is Friday! The last period on Fridays is a time to look forward to. It is a time to encounter Jesus. Encounter is a weekly campus ministry experience led by and for High School students.
What better way is there to bring a climax to the week than to spend it together as a high school with students and faculty worshiping and praising God?
Encounter is different from chapel, it not the same as church, it is a unique way for students to express themselves in thanksgiving, testimonies, prayer, and worship. It provides ample opportunities for students to share and discover their gifts and use them for the glory of God. Students not only lead out in praise and worship but also in the preaching of the word of God. Some call it church.
Some say it is like AY, we say it is an encounter with Jesus. Once you encounter Him you can never be the same.
Testing – SAT | PSAT
LNAA offers the PSAT and SAT during the week instead of Saturday.
The fall date for the tests is Wednesday, October 14, 2020. The alternative date is Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
Financial Aid Information & College Admissions:
- Scholarshipexperts Scholarship Search scholarshipexperts.com
- Collegeboard Scholarship Search Collegeboard.org
- Petersons College search petersons.com
- Fast Web Scholarship Search fastweb.com
- College Savings Plan Network collegesavingsplan.org
- AmeriCorps americorps.gov
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE profileonline.collegeboard.com
- Direct Loans direct.ed.gov
- Student Loans studentloans.gov
- College Search fastweb.com/college-search
- Educational Opportunity opportunity.gov
- College-Federal Student Aid college.gov
- NACAC College Fairs nacacnet.org
- Common Application commonapp.org
- FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) fafsa.ed.gov
- FAFSA PIN Registration pin.ed.gov
- FASFA 4Caster (4caster is fafsa.ed.gov
- Job Corps jobcorps.gov
- Resources by State finaid.org/state
- FinAid finaid.org